top of page

mehar hijab Group

Public·239 members
หาที่ไหน คนรู้จัย
หาที่ไหน คนรู้จัย

Download I Never Lived Like He Wanted by Duane Stephenson MP3

Duane Stephenson: The Reggae Singer Who Never Lived Like He Wanted

Introduction

If you are a fan of reggae music, you might have heard of Duane Stephenson, a Jamaican singer who has released three albums on VP Records, and works primarily in the roots reggae genre. He is known for his beautiful vocals and heartfelt lyrics that reflect his life experiences and social issues. One of his most popular songs is "I Never Lived Like He Wanted", which is a part of his debut album "From August Town". In this article, we will introduce you to Duane Stephenson, his song "I Never Lived Like He Wanted", and how to download his songs in MP3 format for free. We will also show you how to cut his songs as MP3 to create your own ringtone.

duane stephenson i never lived like he wanted mp3 download

Who is Duane Stephenson?

Duane Stephenson was born in Kingston, Jamaica, around 1976. He started his musical career as the singer of the band To Isis, which he joined in the mid-1990s. He stayed with the band for ten years before going solo in 2005. He released his first single "24 Hours" in 2005, which caught the attention of VP Records, a major reggae label. He signed with VP Records and released his first album "From August Town" in 2007. The album was well-received by critics and fans, and was included in Billboard's "Six Essential Albums Heralding Roots Rock's Resurgence" in 2008. The album featured songs such as "Fairy Tale", "More Than Words", and "August Town".

His second album "Black Gold" was released in 2010, and featured collaborations with artists such as Tarrus Riley, Gramps Morgan, and Mutabaruka. The album also included a song called "A Step For Mankind", which he recorded with The Wailers Band for a charity project to raise funds for the United Nations World Food Program. He toured with The Wailers Band in the United States and South America in 2010, and performed at various festivals and events such as Reggae Sumfest and Rebel Salute.

His third album "Dangerously Roots: Journey from August Town" was released in 2014, after two years of recording. The album included a cover version of Bunny Wailer's "Cool Runnings", which was issued as a single. The album also featured guest appearances from Lutan Fyah, I-Octane, and Dean Fraser. The album reached number 4 on the Billboard Top Reggae Albums chart.

His fourth album "Exile to Jedi" is set to be released by VP Records in February 2019. He has already released a single from the album called "Play That Song".

What is the song "I Never Lived Like He Wanted" about?

The song "I Never Lived Like He Wanted" is one of the most touching and personal songs by Duane Stephenson. It is based on his own life story, growing up in August Town, a violent and impoverished area in Kingston. The song tells the story of how he was involved in crime and violence as a young boy, but how he was saved by God's grace and mercy. He expresses his gratitude to God for rescuing him from his dark past, and his regret for not living according to God's will. He also encourages other young people who are in the same situation as he was to turn to God and seek a better life. The song is a powerful testimony of Duane Stephenson's faith and transformation, and a message of hope and redemption for others.

The song was released as a single in 2007, and was included in his first album "From August Town". The song was produced by Dean Fraser, a renowned Jamaican saxophonist and producer who has worked with many reggae legends such as Bob Marley, Dennis Brown, and Gregory Isaacs. The song features a smooth and soulful reggae rhythm, with Duane Stephenson's distinctive voice delivering the lyrics with emotion and sincerity. The song also has a gospel choir backing him up in the chorus, adding to the spiritual vibe of the song.

How to download Duane Stephenson's songs in MP3 format?

Why choose MP3 format?

If you want to enjoy Duane Stephenson's songs on your devices, you might want to download them in MP3 format. MP3 is a popular audio format that compresses the sound data without losing much quality. MP3 files are smaller than other audio formats, which means they take up less space on your device and can be transferred faster. MP3 files are also compatible with most media players and devices, so you can play them on your computer, smartphone, tablet, or MP3 player without any hassle.

What are the best MP3 downloaders for Duane Stephenson's songs?

There are many websites and apps that allow you to download Duane Stephenson's songs in MP3 format for free. However, not all of them are safe and reliable. Some of them might contain viruses, malware, or spyware that can harm your device or steal your personal information. Some of them might also have low-quality audio files or broken links that can ruin your listening experience. Therefore, you need to be careful when choosing an MP3 downloader for Duane Stephenson's songs.

duane stephenson august town lyrics mp3 download

duane stephenson i never lived like he wanted youtube video

duane stephenson august town official music video download

duane stephenson i never lived like he wanted song meaning

duane stephenson august town album free download

duane stephenson i never lived like he wanted genius lyrics

duane stephenson august town reggae song mp3 download

duane stephenson i never lived like he wanted chords and tabs

duane stephenson august town live performance video download

duane stephenson i never lived like he wanted instrumental mp3 download

duane stephenson august town remix mp3 download

duane stephenson i never lived like he wanted karaoke version

duane stephenson august town meaning and inspiration

duane stephenson i never lived like he wanted spotify stream

duane stephenson august town producer and credits

duane stephenson i never lived like he wanted cover versions

duane stephenson august town release date and chart performance

duane stephenson i never lived like he wanted background vocals

duane stephenson august town acoustic version mp3 download

duane stephenson i never lived like he wanted reaction videos

duane stephenson august town awards and nominations

duane stephenson i never lived like he wanted translation in other languages

duane stephenson august town documentary and interview

duane stephenson i never lived like he wanted ringtone download

duane stephenson august town similar songs and artists

To help you out, we have selected three of the best MP3 downloaders for Duane Stephenson's songs that are safe, fast, and easy to use. Here they are:

OKmusi MP3 Downloader

OKmusi is a free online MP3 downloader that allows you to download any song from YouTube, SoundCloud, Spotify, and other music platforms. You can search for Duane Stephenson's songs by name or paste the URL of the song into the search box. Then you can choose the quality and format of the audio file you want to download. You can also preview the song before downloading it. OKmusi supports multiple languages and has a simple and user-friendly interface.

To use OKmusi MP3 Downloader, follow these steps:

• Go to

• Type in "Duane Stephenson" or paste the URL of his song into the search box and click "Search".

• Select the song you want to download from the results and click "Download".

• Choose the quality and format of the audio file you want to download and click "Download" again.

• Wait for the download to finish and enjoy your song.

YTMp3Hub Youtube Converter

YTMp3Hub is a free online Youtube converter that allows you to convert any Youtube video into an MP3 file. You can use it to download Duane Stephenson's songs from Youtube in high-quality audio. You just need to copy and paste the URL of the Youtube video into the converter box and click "Convert". Then you can download the converted MP3 file to your device or save it to your Dropbox account. YTMp3Hub is fast, easy, and secure.

To use YTMp3Hub Youtube Converter, follow these steps:

• Go to

• Copy and paste the URL of Duane Stephenson's song from Youtube into the converter box and click "Convert".

• Wait for the conversion to finish and click "Download" or "Save to Dropbox".

• Enjoy your song.

BestMP3Converter.com

BestMP3Converter.com is another free online Youtube converter that allows you to convert any Youtube video into an MP3 file. You can use it to download Duane Stephenson's songs from Youtube in high-quality audio as well. You just need to copy and paste the URL of the Youtube video into the converter box and click "Convert". Then you can download the converted MP3 file to your device or share it via email or social media. BestMP3Converter.com is also fast, easy, and secure.

To use BestMP3Converter.com, follow these steps:

• Go to

• Copy and paste the URL of Duane Stephenson's song from Youtube into the converter box and click "Convert".

• Wait for the conversion to finish and click "Download" or "Share".

• Enjoy your song.

How to cut Duane Stephenson's songs as MP3 to create your own ringtone?

What is an online MP3 cutter?

An online MP3 cutter is a tool that allows you to cut any MP3 file into smaller segments. You can use it to create your own ringtones, alarms, notifications, or sound effects from your favorite songs. You can also use it to trim unwanted parts of an audio file, such as silence, noise, or ads. An online MP3 cutter is convenient and easy to use, as you don't need to download or install any software on your device. You just need to upload your MP3 file, select the part you want to cut, and download the

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page