top of page

mehar hijab Group

Public·239 members

Today: South Africa vs India live 19 December 2023 Watch TV

7 days ago — The live-streaming of 2nd T20I match between India and South Africa can be watched on Disney+Hotstar app and website. IND vs SA 2nd T20I live: ...

17 Dec 2023, 06:56:41 PM ISTIndia vs South Africa Live: Was under pressure as I never took a wicket in any ODIs before: Arshdeep Singh India vs South Africa Live: "I was under a bit of pressure because I never took any wicket in ODIs before. Was happy to get a fifth (five-wicket haul). The wicket had purchase early on and the plan was to get some LBWs and bowled, " the left-arm seamer told the broadcasters during the innings break. Whether I open or bowl first-change, I'm happy representing my country. (10 overs in first 25 overs) It was quite hot as well. I was playing a 50-over game after a year. But it all paid off, and after my five-for, I feel very fresh. (Shows the ball to the camera) We thought surface would be abrasive too but there was a bit of moisture on the surface, " Arshdeep Singh said. 17 Dec 2023, 04:22:00 PM ISTIndia vs South Africa Live: Stat update India vs South Africa Live: Arshdeep Singh becomes the first Indian pace bowler to take a 5-wicket haul against South Africa in One Day Internationals. 3 overs) 116 all out Fall of Wickets: 1-3 Hendricks, 2-3 van der Dussen, 3-42 de Zorzi, 4-52 Klaasen, 5-52 Markram, 6-52 Mulder, 7-58 Miller, 8-73 Maharaj, 9-101 Phehlukwayo, 10-116 Burger Bowling Ov Md Rn Wk Econ Ex Mukesh Kumar 7 0 46 0 6. 57 2w Arshdeep Singh 10 0 37 5 3. 70 5w Avesh Khan 8 3 27 4 3. 38 3w Kuldeep Yadav 2. South Africa vs India: T20 cricket match rained off Dec 10, 2023 — All the updates as the first match of the T20 international series between South Africa and India is abandoned. The BCCI has decided to replace the pacer with Akash Deep. India vs South Africa 1st ODI: Head-to-head recordsIn the realm of ODI cricket, South Africa has asserted its dominance over India. Out of the 91 total matches played between the two teams, the Proteas emerged victorious in 50, while India secured wins in 38 matches. Additionally, three matches concluded with no clear result. Live Cricket Match Today - 2nd ODI| India vs South Africa Live Cricket Match Today - 2nd ODI| India vs South AfricaYouTube · Cricketora37.1K+ views · 17 hours ago YouTube · Cricketora YouTube · Cricketora 4:04:25 Wicket!! Kuldeep departs Burger (7) on the third delivery by breaking the latter's stumps and SA's innings comes to an end. 17 Dec 2023, 03:56:41 PM ISTIndia vs South Africa Live: Burger, Shamsi on crease, SA score 116/9 in 27 overs India vs South Africa Live: Avesh Khan brought back into bowling attack, with Nandre Burger and Tabraiz Shamsi on crease. Shamsi smashes the 4th delivery for a boundary over backward square leg and then again send the fifth delivery for a boundary over first slip. SA scored 116/9 in 27 overs. 17 Dec 2023, 03:46:37 PM ISTIndia vs South Africa Live: Fifer for Arshdeep, Andile OUT; SA score 105/9 in 26 overs India vs South Africa Live: Arshdeep Singh delivers his last over and picks up the wicket of Andile Phehlukwayo (33) via LBW on the very first delivery of the 26th over. 17 Dec 2023, 04:18:13 PM ISTIndia vs South Africa Live: SA Innings India vs South Africa Live: SA InningsSA batting:Reeza Hendricks (0)Tony de Zorzi (28)Rassie van der Dussen (0)Aiden Markram (c) (12)Heinrich Klaasen (6)David Miller (2)Wiaan Mulder (0)Andile Phehlukwayo (33)Keshav Maharaj (4)Nandre Burger (7)Tabraiz Shamsi* (11)India Bowling:Arshdeep Singh 5/37(10)Avesh Khan 4/27(8)Kuldeep Yadav 1/3(2. 3)Mukesh Kumar 0/46(7) 17 Dec 2023, 04:03:43 PM ISTIndia vs South Africa Live: Kuldeep ends SA innings, India need to score 117 to win India vs South Africa Live: Kuldeep Yadav continues his attack to finish off the Proteas' innings and he does with his trademark style. South Africa vs India – third T20 cricket match 4 days ago — India beat South Africa by 106 runs in the third and final T20 cricket match at the Wanderers in Johannesburg to tie the series 1-1. Kuldeep ... India vs South Africa Live Streaming, 2nd ODI 16 hours ago — India vs South Africa 2nd ODI match will be televised on the Star Sports Network. Advertisement. How do I watch the live streaming of the India ... India vs South Africa 2nd ODI Playing 11, live match time, 15 hours ago — South Africa vs India Playing 11: India are unlikely to bring any changes to their winning combination. The 2nd ODI between India and South ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page